Sage offers an award-winning portfolio of Advisory, Assessment and Incident Response information security services designed to protect your information assets and ensure regulatory compliance. Contact us to learn how we can be of service to your organization.
- Advisory Services
- Information Security Program Management & Advisory Services
- Regulatory Compliance
- Risk Management
- Continuity Of Operations Planning
- Information Security Strategic Planning
- Policy & Standards Development
- Assessment Services
- CAVA Configuration & Vulnerability Assessment
- External Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Risk Assessment, Analysis & Management
- Social Engineering Vulnerability Assessment
- Wireless Security Assessment
- Firewall Configuration & Rule-Set Review
- Incident Response Services
- Incident Response Advisory & Forensic Investigation Services
- Incident Response Planning & Preparation
Some of our Satisfied Clients
"We use Sage Data Security for our annual Pen-test, log monitoring, security compliance, education and training. I would highly recommend Sage because 1) they’re focused on security and only security, which makes them extremely knowledgeable ‘experts’ in this area, and 2) they understand your business and work to fit security into your business, not change your business to fit a canned security model."
Chief Information Officer,
Georgia Hospital Association
"[We use Sage for] penetration testing, vulnerability testing, and IT security advisory. I would recommend them for their value proposition, their professionalism, the quality of their work, and especially their competent and friendly staff."
IT Director, County Federal Credit Union
"Sage Data Security has been a valuable partner in our information security program for over 5 years. Even after all these years, I am more confident in this relationship than ever."
IT Senior Vice President,
"We utilize Sage Data Security for nDiscovery services, pen testing and risk analysis, and will also be utilizing them for disaster recovery and business continuity planning. By contracting with Sage, I have professionals who are experts monitoring my network, allowing my staff to concentrate on the customer service aspect of supporting end users and applications."
Christina St. Pierre
IT Director, Maine Municipal Association
"Sage has helped us take control of our network and be proactive instead of reactive to issues. We use nDiscovery for logs and also firewall analysis, as well as helping us with potential issues as they arise. They are thorough, intelligent, persistent, and great to work with. They are knowledgeable in the field and I trust them to keep me up to date in this area, and to help us keep our assets as safe as possible."
Chief Technology Officer,
Maine Maritime Academy
Sage publications and events are designed to keep you abreast of the latest security trends and best practices.
- Sandworm Vulnerability
- GNU Bourne Again Shell (BASH) “Shellshock” Advisory
- SSL 3.0 Protocol Vulnerability
– POODLE Attack Advisory
- Sage's "Five Facts You Should Know About" Series will focus on the information security issues and new requirements you need to stay compliant.
Don’t Wait: Five Facts Every Organization Should Know about Windows XP End-of-Life
This resource guide, the second of Sage's Five Facts Series, dives deep into the five facts every business should know to begin planning for Windows XP End-of-Life, to ensure upgrades or transitions happen before end-of-life deadlines.
Security Program and Policies; Principles and Practices, 2nd Ed.
A hardcover book that offers a comprehensive introduction to security policy, regulation and best practices. Written by Sage Managing Director, Sari Stern Greene. Click to order.
- CyberCrime Symposium 2014 "Call To Action"
Themes, insights and highlights from the CyberCrime 2014 Symposium featuring Brian Krebs and Lance James, among many industry leaders.
Sari Greene – “Words Matter: Eschew Obfuscation, Espouse Elucidation"
See Sari Greene’s talk on the importance of plain language in communications about data security, presented at RSA 2014 in San Fransisco.
- May 14 – Maine Credit Union Show
- May 28 – Mass Bankers Annual Retail and Technology Conference
- June 10-12 – COCC Annual Client Conference
Click here to read the latest in-depth security news and investigation on Brian Krebs’ invaluable blog!