Sage offers an award-winning portfolio of Advisory, Assessment and Incident Response information security services designed to protect your information assets and ensure regulatory compliance. Contact us to learn how we can be of service to your organization.
- Advisory Services
- Information Security Program Management & Advisory Services
- Regulatory Compliance
- Risk Management
- Continuity Of Operations Planning
- Information Security Strategic Planning
- Policy & Standards Development
- Assessment Services
- CAVA Configuration & Vulnerability Assessment
- External Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Risk Assessment, Analysis & Management
- Social Engineering Vulnerability Assessment
- Wireless Security Assessment
- Firewall Configuration & Rule-Set Review
- Incident Response Services
- Incident Response Advisory & Forensic Investigation Services
- Incident Response Planning & Preparation
Some of our Satisfied Clients
"We use Sage Data Security for our annual Pen-test, log monitoring, security compliance, education and training. I would highly recommend Sage because 1) they’re focused on security and only security, which makes them extremely knowledgeable ‘experts’ in this area, and 2) they understand your business and work to fit security into your business, not change your business to fit a canned security model."
Chief Information Officer,
Georgia Hospital Association
"[We use Sage for] penetration testing, vulnerability testing, and IT security advisory. I would recommend them for their value proposition, their professionalism, the quality of their work, and especially their competent and friendly staff."
IT Director, County Federal Credit Union
"Sage Data Security has been a valuable partner in our information security program for over 5 years. Even after all these years, I am more confident in this relationship than ever."
IT Senior Vice President,
"We utilize Sage Data Security for nDiscovery services, pen testing and risk analysis, and will also be utilizing them for disaster recovery and business continuity planning. By contracting with Sage, I have professionals who are experts monitoring my network, allowing my staff to concentrate on the customer service aspect of supporting end users and applications."
Christina St. Pierre
IT Director, Maine Municipal Association
"Sage has helped us take control of our network and be proactive instead of reactive to issues. We use nDiscovery for logs and also firewall analysis, as well as helping us with potential issues as they arise. They are thorough, intelligent, persistent, and great to work with. They are knowledgeable in the field and I trust them to keep me up to date in this area, and to help us keep our assets as safe as possible."
Chief Technology Officer,
Maine Maritime Academy
Sage publications and events are designed to keep you abreast of the latest security trends and best practices.
- Sage's "Five Facts You Should Know About" Series will focus on the information security issues and new requirements you need to stay compliant.
Don’t Wait: Five Facts Every Organization Should Know about Windows XP End-of-Life
This resource guide, the second of Sage's Five Facts Series, dives deep into the five facts every business should know to begin planning for Windows XP End-of-Life, to ensure upgrades or transitions happen before end-of-life deadlines.
Security Policies and Procedures: Principles and Practices
A hardcover book that offers a comprehensive introduction to security policy, regulation and best practices. Written by Sage President, Sari Stern Greene. Click to order.
Sari Greene – “Words Matter: Eschew Obfuscation, Espouse Elucidation"
See Sari Greene’s talk on the importance of plain language in communications about data security, presented at RSA 2014 in San Fransisco.
- Joe Kurlanski – “Preventing Cyber Attacks,” March 12, ASRWWA Annual Meeting, Burrillville RI
- Joe Kurlanski – “How Safe are We?,” March 22, 50th Annual Northeast Conference on Camping & Trade Show, Sturbridge MA
- Sari Greene – “Predictors and Indicators of Compromise,” April 10, Maine Bankers 22nd Annual BANK EXPO, Portland ME
- Sari Greene – “Cyber Incidents Happen. Is Your Credit Union Ready?” Great Newland Credit Union Show Holiday Inn, Boxborough, MA, Thursday, April 30th
Click here to read the latest in-depth security news and investigation on Brian Krebs’ invaluable blog!
- Request a Live Tour of the nDiscovery Portal
Sage’s nDiscovery is a
proactive, systematic solution that provides independent, outsourced security log analysis from highly trained experts.
- Try the nDiscovery interactive video, which shows you why you
need nDiscovery, how it
works and more!
- Watch the nAlert Overview Video: real-time alerting for log review.
Each server, network device, and application in your IT infrastructure collects and logs information that can be used to secure your company. Sage’s nDiscovery service mines the logs to uncover and identify suspicious and potentially dangerous network activity, including internal system misuse, unauthorized access, malicious applications, and security breaches. Sage’s proprietary
log analysis methodology provides independent, outsourced security information management from
highly trained experts.
- nDiscovery Resources:
Log Management White Paper
Monitoring event logs is more than just good policy for securing an IT infrastructure – it also is an integral part of complying with a number of government regulations. Learn more in Event Logs are Key to a Secure Network.
Guide to Computer Security Log Management
Read the comprehensive recommendations of the Information Technology Laboratory (ITL) at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
New England Breach Notification
Table (.pdf) Compare the notification and reporting requirements for each of the six New England states.